BIEN Pelvic Floor Weights are made from silky smooth medical grade silicone and have been designed by a pelvic floor expert to help strengthen and re-train pelvic floor muscles. These little beauties are 35mm (in the widest section) and come in 4, steadily increasing weights: 60g, 80g, 100g and 120g.
BIEN Pelvic Floor Weights have been designed to assist with:
- Leaking with exercise
- Leaking with coughing, sneezing and laughing
Pelvic organ prolapse symptoms
Pelvic floor weakness after birth
- Improving sexual satisfaction and orgasm
- Pelvic floor co-ordination and technique
- Progressing your current pelvic floor exercise program
- Starting at 60 grams our Pelvic Floor Weights incrementally progress to 120 grams to ensure your pelvic floor is challenged as you get stronger
- The 35mm diameter (in widest section) of our Pelvic Floor Weights makes them ideal to use after child birth, for those with a weaker pelvic floor or for those with a wider levator hiatus
- Long tail to make removal of the weights quicker and easier
- Made from silky smooth and incredibly strong medical grade silicone, to ensure the best and safest user experience
- Designed by a Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist
Click here for more information on Pelvic Floor Weights.
Please note: the BIEN Pelvic Floor Weights are made from medical grade silicone which means they can only be used with water based intimate gel or lubricant.